This segment serves individual and corporate investors with a wide array of financial products.
Annuity and Insurance Services
Riedl First Securities is a distributor of high-quality tax-deferred annuities, life insurance, and long-term care services that are designed to meet your personal goals and objectives. Life insurance and annuities are among the oldest financial instruments in existence and have proven themselves effective tools. Significant changes in the insurance business within the last decade have resulted in a new generation of products that offer more applications and more advantages than ever before.
Whether your goal is to build wealth for the future, to preserve the assets you have already accumulated, or plan for the transfer of your assets to your heirs, Riedl First Securities can offer you sensible investment solutions through our Annuity and Insurance Services Department.
Having a plan is critical if you are to remain focused and eventually achieve your financial goals. Riedl First Securities assists in helping clients establish, implement and monitor a comprehensive financial plan. Financial planning means looking at your personal situation methodically, outlining your goals and presenting a plan of action to help you reach those goals. Your financial plan should reflect your specific risk tolerance, investment objectives and time frames. Completing a comprehensive financial profile is the first step in this process and will give you confidence in your planning choices. This plan will be used to:
- Identify, prioritize and quantify your financial goals and objectives.
- Summarize your personal data and records into a cohesive, meaningful set of financial statements displaying your net worth, income and expenses.
- Analyze these statements in light of your goals.
- Develop a savings and investment plan that is specific to your needs and risk tolerance.
- Monitor your progress on an ongoing basis.
In today’s increasingly complex investment environment, money must work harder than ever before to produce a satisfactory growth rate. But if you’re like most individuals, you lack the time, tools and motivation to do the research needed to make consistently informed investment decisions.
Through our affiliation with RBC Correspondent Services, our clients have access to products and services that allow investment flexibility. These products and services include the following:
- An Investment Access® Account, which provides unlimited check writing; a Visa Gold® Debit Card; electronic access for direct deposits, withdrawals and systematic investments; and convenient borrowing through marginable securities;
- Fee-based options that provide access to professional money managers; numerous mutual fund investments in one easy-to-manage account; and an account that can contain stocks, mutual funds and other investments;
- Retirement plan accounts that range from individual plans (traditional and Roth IRAs) to business retirement plans, such as 401(k) and SIMPLE plans;
- Fixed-income products, including government, municipal, corporate and mortgaged-backed securities;
- Thousands of mutual funds from the country’s most prominent mutual fund families;
- Comprehensive account statements with easy-to-read trade confirmations; and
- An online tool for 24/7 access to client accounts that provides brokerage information, a daily market summary, company and mutual fund profiles, headline news, “most actives” on the market, quick charts, quotes — all the things needed to keep today’s investor up-to-date.
 Please contact your Financial Consultant for further information about each of the products offered. Investments should not be made without reading the full disclosure on each product.
Business Retirement Plans
Americans are realizing the increasing need to start preparing for retirement as life expectancy increases, questions about the future of Social Security arise, the potential cost of inflation rises and the possibility of future tax reform acts is unclear.
Once again, through our Firm’s affiliation with RBC Correspondent Services, Riedl First Securities offers a variety of business retirement plans, from SEP IRA’s to 401(k)’s.